1. MATERIALS - I will use only light weight, non-metal parts for the nose, body, and fins of my rocket
2. MOTORS- I will use only certified, commercially -made model rocket motors, and will not tamper with theese motors or use them for any purposes except those reommended by the manufacturer
3. IGNITION SYSTEM- I will launch my rocket with an electrical launch system and electrical motor igniters
4. LAUNCH SAFTEY- I will use a countdown before launch,and will ensure that everyone is paying attention and is a safe distance of at least 15ft away when i launch rockets with D motors or smalle,and 30ft when i launch larger rockets
5. MISFIRES- If my rockets does not launch when i press the botton of my electrical launch system,i will remove the launcher's saftey interlock or disconnect it's battery before allowing anyone to approch the rocket
6. LAUNCHER- I will launch my rocket from a launch rod,tower,or rall to ensure that the rocket files nearly straight up.I will use a glass deflector to prevent the motor's exhaust from heating the ground,and i will cap the end of my launch rod when it is not in use.
7. SIZE - If my model rocket weighs more than one pound (453g) at liftoff or has more power than a single G motor,I will check and comply with federal aviation at administration regulations before flying
8. FLIGHT SAFETY - I will not launch my rocket at targets or near airplanes,and will not put any flammable or explosive payload in my rocket
9. LAUNCH SITE - I will launch my rocket outdoors,in and open area and in safe weather conditions,(*LITTLE or NO WIND) will ensure that there is no dry grass close to the launch pad(*OR IN THE FLYING FIELD)
10. RECOVERY SYSTEMS -I will use a recovery system such as a streamer or parachute in my rocket so that it returns safely and undamaged and can be flown again,and i will use only flameresistant or fire proof recovery systems wadding in my rockets
11.RECOVERY SAFETY - I will not attempt to recover my rocket from power lines,tall tress,or other dangerous places
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment